Thursday, August 17, 2006

Feeble Independence Day

its independence day for indonesia
but i really don't care about it.
and believe me, you will be look so stupid if you celebrate it. and,i am the person who rejected all stupid things about celebrating the independence day

today just bored.
i woke up early morning, hopes the sun wont hurt my eyes.
my beautifull friend was a traitor, hypocritical. its okay.
he's nothing now.
i dont have anyone to trust for, but i have anyone to loves too.

anyway. i miss something. its my feebleminded
purple sky at evening,
humming bird at morning.
smell of beach. and so many thing that i've missed


i lost in anywhere.

i pushed my self for empitness.
blemish me! bless you!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:09:00 PM , Blogger IcHad said...

All Things that You do..., i hope God Will bless Vie... :), im sorry for my busy days...

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:46:00 AM , Blogger -- Iva -- said...

wah pon.. :D
pake basa indonesa aja atuh..
saya mah nggak ngarti euy basa inggeris :D yak..yak..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

... Eternal Sunshine... Eternal Sunshine... Eternal Sunshine... Eternal Sunshine... Eternal Sunshine... Eternal Sunshine... Eternal..